- How Do You Make a Business Plan PowerPoint Presentation?
- 12 Best PowerPoint Presentation Templates—With Great Infographic Slides
- Intermediate VimScriptRichard Guay3 sharesIn the tutorial Basic Vim Configuration, I showed you the basics of configuring a Vim editor. This tutorial takes you further down the road of mastering the Vim editor by understanding decisions, loops, and more. I'll also show you how to extend Vim with plugins with the Maximum-Awesome Vim extension.Read More…
- Cyber Monday Creative Bundle
- Personalize a Modern Resume Template in MS WordLaura Spencer20 sharesYour resume plays a huge part in making that first impression. If your resume format is out of date, a potential employer may assume that your skills are also out of date. In this tutorial, I'll show you how to personalize a modern resume template so you can make a great first impression. Read More…
- They're Back: $3 Video Courses!
- TextExpander IV—Syncing and TextExpander Touch
- Discover the Best, and Free, Alternatives to Well-Known Mac AppsRichard Guay19 sharesWhen you've invested so much money in a new Mac, software can be an additional expense. In this tutorial, I'll help you find free alternative programs that you can use, and some cheaper programs that are less known. I will also show you how to get more expensive programs for pennies.Read More…
- How We Work: A Peek Into the Lives of the Envato Tuts+ TeamAndrew Blackman108 sharesToday we're giving you a chance to look behind the scenes here at Envato Tuts+ and meet the editors who bring you all these tutorials and courses. You'll get to see photos of our home offices and hear how we work, how we balance work and family life, and how we stay productive and organised.Read More…
- Sudo Explained
- How to Take Screenshots on a 2015 Apple TV 4
- 3D Touch Explained
- Mac for Beginners15 PostsView Learning Guide...
For those who are new to computers, or those who have previously been using PCs and are new to Mac, the graphical user interface–or GUI–in OS X may be somewhat unfamiliar.
The problem with being unfamiliar with something is that you may be reluctant to experiment. And experimentation is a good way to learn.
This series of tutorials is aimed specifically at the beginner; at the person who is new to Macs or, perhaps, completely new to computers.
Each author explains–in easy to understand terms–how to get started with a range of applications that will familiarise yourself with some of the functionality of a Mac.
- Spreadsheets for Finance7 PostsView Learning Guide...
The spreadsheet was the original killer app that helped the PC gain a place on every desk, and it’s still one of the more powerful apps on your computer today. Whether you’re using Excel on your Mac or PC, Apple Numbers on your Mac or iPad, or Google Sheets or the Excel Web App in your browser, you can crunch numbers and discover more about your data with a few simple commands in a spreadsheet. Spreadsheets are deceptively complicated, and yet, once you figure them out, they’re simpler than any other number-crunching tool.
In this series of tutorials, you’ll learn everything you need to learn more about your finances and make smart money decisions using the spreadsheet of your choice.
- Going Paperless19 PostsView Learning Guide...
There's no reason to have cabinets full of paper cluttering your office, when all of that data could be saved on one hard drive and be infinitely more useful. Most of us have already started going paperless in some ways, since so much of our communications and documents are digital-first already, but you've still got to do something with all the paper documents you already have.
In this series, you'll learn everything you need to go paperless. There's tutorials on scanning documents, letting your computer recognize the text in your scanned documents via OCR, organizing the scanned documents with Evernote and more, and editing the resulting PDF documents in a wide range of popular apps.
Paper doesn't have to be a menace anymore. Here's the tools you need to make your paper documents as useful as your digital-first documents.