More people than ever before are breaking free of the corporate shackles and trying to make it as a freelancer, from web designers to Mac consultants. Perhaps the most important, yet overlooked, part of the process is invoicing clients and getting paid. A poorly written and designed invoice can be the difference between getting paid on time and chasing clients for money.
In this screencast, I'll show you how to create an awesome invoice template in Numbers that can be customised to your needs, making sure your invoices look just as professional as the services you provide.
Create Awesome Invoices in Numbers
I'm a technology writer and web designer living in the UK. I write for a number of Apple-related sites, including Sparsebundle. I also create web templates available at ThemeForest and offer bespoke web design services at my own site, jordanmerrick.com. You can find me on both App.net and Twitter !more…
- BusinessHow to Track Your Time in HarvestDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- BusinessHow to Manage Cash Flow More EfficientlyDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- BusinessFree Bookkeeping with Nutcache: Track Your Expenses and Get Paid
- PhotographyVenturing into the World of Corporate PhotographyDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickIf you’re anything like me, you didn’t start taking photographs so you could take photos for other people, you started taking photos because of your creative energy and for the sheer pleasure of it. However, taking images for pleasure doesn’t necessarily pay the bills. For any photographer taking the step to make a living from their work, it’s important that you’re able to deliver high quality images for a client that meet their expectations. Having ventured into this realm of photography myself, I thought I’d share some thoughts based upon my experiences, having found that it’s an extremely rewarding experience that has expanded my skillset. Read More…
- BusinessGetting Started with FreshbooksKeeping the books for your business should be a relatively simple process: with the right tools you can automate at least part of the work and let software handle the tricky parts. Freshbooks is a particularly simple accounting tool to get up and running with. Depending on your business, you can get your account set up in quick order. In this tutorial, discover the useful features of working with Freshbooks: get set up, import your client data, learn to work with invoices, time tracking, expense logging, and more. It's time to get your business in order.Read More…
- CodeMake More Money as a Web Dev + Awesome Desktop Wallpaper