Good news, we're launching our first Session! This is a group of posts dedicated to thoroughly covering a specific topic so that you can learn everything you need to know in one place. Our first session covers Mountain Lion, Apple's brand new operating system. Read on to get a peek at all of the great topics we'll cover.
Mastering Mountain Lion
What You Need to Know Today
Each new Apple operating system brings of flood of new features and information. There are scores of books published for every big cat that comes on the scene. How is a normal person with limited time supposed to take it all in?
The "Mastering Mountain Lion" Mactuts+ Session is your answer. We cut to the chase and tell you everything you really need to know to make the most of this new operating system. We answer your biggest questions, show off the best features and even guide you through those little but important things that you're likely to miss.
We've Got it Covered
From preparing your machine for the install to managing tabs in Safari 6, we've got all of the information you need to go from zero to pro. Check it out.
- Preparing Your Mac for Mountain Lion
- Get Organized with Reminders and Notes in Mountain Lion
- Quick Tip: Get to Know Safari 6
- Gatekeeper in Mountain Lion: What You Need To Know
- Cut Through the Noise with Notification Center in Mountain Lion
- An In-Depth Look at Social Sharing in Mountain Lion
- Quick Tip: Create a Bootable Mountain Lion Flash Drive or DVD
- 11 Things You Didn’t Know About Mountain Lion
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post